Read this if the game doesn't load.
Note: If you keep seeing the Loading screen, wait for some time. The game is larger (around 270MB), so it’s gonna take some time depending on your connection speed.
About the BTD6 Game
Bloons Tower Defense 6 (BTD6) is a tower defense strategy game developed by Ninja Kiwi. It is the sixth installment in the popular Bloons Tower Defense series, where players aim to stop waves of balloons (or “bloons”) from reaching the end of a set path by placing different types of towers along the way.
In BTD6, you have a variety of tower types, including:
- Dart Monkey
- Boomerang Monkey
- Bomb Shooter
- Tack Shooter
- Ice Monkey
- Glue Gunner
- Sniper Monkey
- Monkey Sub
- Monkey Buccaneer
- Monkey Ace
- Heli Pilot
- Mortar Monkey
- Dartling Gunner
- Wizard Monkey
- Super Monkey
- Ninja Monkey
- Banana Farm
- Spike Factory
- Monkey Village
- Engineer Monkey
Each tower has its own unique abilities and upgrades, which can be unlocked as you progress in the game. In addition, there are also hero units, which are powerful characters with special abilities that can be leveled up during gameplay.
BTD6 also features a variety of game modes, such as:
- Standard: The classic game mode where you must complete a set number of rounds to win.
- Deflation: Start with a fixed amount of money and no income. You must survive a predetermined number of rounds.
- Apopalypse: An endless mode where bloons continuously spawn and get stronger over time.
- Sandbox: A mode where you can test out different strategies with unlimited money and no bloons.
- Impoppable: A challenging mode with more difficult bloons and limited lives.
As you progress in the game, you’ll earn experience points and in-game currency, which can be used to unlock new towers, upgrades, and other game features.